The surrounding region offers you multiple outdoor activities for all ages:
- Walking tours, cycling trips with several alternative routes of your choice. Maps, routes and suggestions are available in Reception;
- Enjoy the surrounding mountains for climbing, mountaineering, paintballing and many other associated radical activities. The Hotel da Montanha cooperates with several active tourism companies that can offer a wide range of options;
- Feel the excitement of quads and go-karts;
- Enjoy the huge artificial lake of the Cabril dam and the Zêzere River to do kayaking, fishing, and other sporting activities;
- Visit to nearby villages such as Pedrógão Pequeno (“White” Shale Village), Pedrógão Grande, Sertã and other places of scenic, historical or cultural interest;
- Walk to the Philippine Bridge of Pedrogão Pequeno, just 2.5 km from Hotel da Montanha;
- Experience the pleasure of making the beach one of the many River Beaches that the region offers us;
- Participate in fairs and other cultural, sporting and religious events.
AND MUCH MORE.